The new year is a time when many people make resolutions. Here are a few tips to help you keep your New Year's Resolutions.
- When setting a resolution be realistic. Don't set yourself up for failure by choosing an unrealistic resolution.
- Keep your resolution simple. Small changes are easiest to keep.
- Be specific and make a plan.
- Set small goals and reward yourself when you meet each goal.
- Write your resolution on paper and post it to serve as a reminder.
- Ask your friends and family for help and support.
- Allow for setbacks, don't become discouraged, pick yourself up and try again!